Because we offer such a wide range of restorative dentistry, there are few kinds of dental damage that we can’t repair. Still, in some cases, tooth removal in Sioux Falls is the best way to solve your problem. Fortunately, our dentists have performed countless tooth extractions during their years of practice. They can even extract wisdom teeth!
In addition to experienced dentists, you’ll appreciate:
- 3-D imaging, which helps us plan your procedure by giving us a detailed look at the bone, tissue, and nerves surrounding your tooth as well as the tooth itself
- Headphones and ceiling-mounted TVs, in case you want to tune us out during your extraction
- A choice of two kinds of soothing dental sedation
- Pillows and blankets to help you relax
Replace Your Missing Tooth ASAP to Maintain Your Dental Health
You’ll be understandably focused on your immediate recovery right after your extraction. But don’t wait too long to schedule a consultation to discuss possible tooth replacements. Nearby teeth may move out of place, which can affect your bite and cause other problems. Without a tooth root to stimulate it, your jawbone will begin to deteriorate.
To replace one missing tooth, you can choose:
- A Single Implant Crown – A dental implant functions like a tooth root, keeping your jawbone strong and intact by stimulating it when you chew. This means you won’t experience the bone loss that typically occurs after an extraction.
- A Dental Bridge – If you’d rather not get an implant, our dentists can attach a dental bridge to crowns on the teeth adjacent to the gap in your smile.
For tooth removal in Sioux Falls, call Sioux Falls Smiles at 605-250-4651 or use our to schedule online.