If you have a painfully decayed tooth or a broken one, you’ll want to repair it sooner rather than later. Our team does dental crowns and bridges in Sioux Falls with patient comfort as our top priority! Don’t delay your treatment but visit us to find out all of your options.
We use dental crowns to:
- Repair cracks, breaks, and severe decay
- Seal a tooth shut following a root canal to protect it from further damage
- Replace a single missing tooth by attaching the crown to a dental implant
- Hide cosmetic issues such as misshapen teeth or deeply stained teeth
- Ensure your custom-made, non-metal crown looks natural and blends beautifully into your smile
Fill Smile Gaps With a Dental Bridge
A dental bridge is a versatile option for replacing teeth. Our bridges:
- Are made of beautiful and long-lasting porcelain
- Can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row
- Require no special methods or supplies to keep clean, unlike dentures
- Can be attached to dental implants, so we won’t have to remove any structure from healthy teeth
- Can be attached to nearby teeth, if you’d prefer not to get implants
We’ll Ensure You Receive the Right Dental Restoration
As versatile as they are, crowns aren’t always the right restoration for the job. To keep as much of your natural tooth structure as possible, our dentists may instead repair teeth with:
- Tooth Fillings – We can mend many cavities with a filling made of amalgam (metal). For a more natural look, we can use tooth-colored composite.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations are often called partial crowns because they cover more of your tooth’s surface than a filling but less than a crown.
We use high-tech equipment like 3-D imaging to determine which restoration will work best. No matter which one you receive, we will numb your mouth with local anesthesia prior to your treatment. You’ll remain relaxed throughout your procedure with amenities like warm blankets and ceiling-mounted TVs. If you feel nervous or are worried about discomfort, you can also receive dental sedation.
For dental crowns and bridges in Sioux Falls, call Sioux Falls Smiles at 605-250-4651 or .