- Avoid bone loss with dental implants
- Enjoy any kind of food you’d like
- Never worry again about loose dentures
Some results of lost teeth, like the inability to chew many kinds of food, are obvious right away. Others take place over time. With no tooth roots in place to stimulate your jaw, your bone deteriorates, making you look and feel older. Unlike other tooth replacements, dental implants in Sioux Falls keep your bone structure intact.
Implant dentistry offers other benefits too, including:
- A Stable Foundation for Teeth – When attached to implants, your replacement teeth won’t loosen or shift.
- Chewing Power – Implants give you a bite strong enough to enjoy all kinds of food, even juicy steaks and crispy apples.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance – With most kinds of implants, you’ll keep teeth clean by brushing and flossing as you’ve always done.
- A Younger Appearance – Filling gaps in your smile will immediately make you look more youthful. You’ll also enjoy a younger appearance over time, since implants help keep your cheeks full and your jawline strong.
- Improved Health – With the ability to chew and eat more kinds of foods, you’ll be more likely to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables and other healthy choices.
- Enhanced Self-Confidence – You’ll smile with more confidence, knowing your replacement teeth look great and will stay securely in place.
- Longevity – Studies have shown that implants can last for decades with proper care.
To see if you’re a candidate for a dental implant procedure, call us today at 605-250-4651.
Benefit From Our Implant Dentistry ExpertiseReplace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants Read Transcript
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants
If we have a tooth that's missing way in back, for a bridge, we'd have ... we'd be kind of out of luck, because we don't have the tooth behind it to anchor it to. We'd have to have one on either side of the space. But if it's the very back tooth, then we can still replace that tooth with an implant, because that's kind of self-standing, self-supporting.
Definitely our best technology that we have today to do so, to replace missing teeth. Properly done, they integrate with the bone. So they become like part of the jawbone, a metal root for the tooth, I guess you'd almost call it, which makes them very solid and able to withstand a lot of force, probably more than we would generate chewing on our natural teeth.
Receiving dental implants is a two-part procedure:
- Implants are placed in your jaw during a minor surgical procedure
- Dental restorations are attached to your implants once they’ve healed
Many dentists will refer you to an oral surgeon for placement. This means you’ll have to coordinate your scheduling, treatment, and payment with two practices instead of just one. You won’t have to worry about any of that at Sioux Falls Smiles, since we both place and restore implants.
In addition, we:
- Offer procedures for replacing one tooth, several teeth, or even all of your teeth
- Use advanced technology like 3-D imaging to plan and perform your dental implant treatment
- Keep full-mouth reconstruction affordable by attaching complete arches of replacement teeth to as few as four implants
- Offer a choice of two kinds of sedation to keep you relaxed throughout any procedure
Find the Right Dental Implant Procedure For Your Smile
Whether you’re replacing one tooth or rebuilding your entire smile, you’ll find a treatment that is right for you. We can use implants to secure:
- Dental Crowns – A single implant and crown gives you a tooth with a completely natural look, feel, and function.
- Dental Bridges – Anchoring a bridge to implants means our dentists won’t need to drill into any of your adjacent teeth.
- Dentures – You can receive implant dentures in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws. To minimize the number of implants, saving you time and money, our dentists can use a special technique that involves attaching non-removable dentures to four implants or six implants.
For dental implants in Sioux Falls, call us today at 605-250-4651 or now.