We routinely encounter nervous patients here at Family Dentistry of Sioux Falls. If you’re feeling anxious about your dental care, we’ll give you the same great treatment that all our other patients enjoy. Our dentists and staff are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Sioux Falls, and we’ll listen intently to your needs and concerns. Our gentle care will help you:
- Relax so you can get the high-quality dental care you need
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your oral health is in good hands
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Prevent the need for more invasive treatment later on
Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule an appointment for relaxing dental care. You’ll find us at 2701 S. Minnesota Ave., Suite 3 – across the road from Famous Dave’s.
Relax With Several Dental Sedation Options
We understand that some patients need a little extra help getting comfortable in the dentist’s chair. For those people, we offer three fantastic options for sedation. If you’re one of them, take you choice of:
- Inhaled Sedation – Gentle laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of euphoria, but it will wear off quickly so you feel like yourself again in no time.
- Oral Sedation – Just take a small pill before your procedure or exam, and you’ll be completely relaxed by the time it starts.
- IV Sedation – For our patients who have severe dental anxiety or are having multiple procedures done, we can put you in a sleeplike state during your visit.
Feel Right at Home With Our Amenities & Compassionate Staff
Any of our team members will be happy to help you through your dental anxiety. If you have a need, just let us know. We’ll do our best to take care of it for you. While you’re here, you’re welcome to take advantage of:
- Soft pillows for neck and head support
- Warm blankets in case you get chilly
- TVs and headphones to keep you entertained while we work
If you’re nervous about visiting the dentist, come see the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Sioux Falls. Call Family Dentistry of Sioux Falls today at 605-250-4651 to schedule an appointment. You can also .