Even though you may not want to think about it, the day may come when you need dental surgery to keep your smile in shape. If you do, you can rely on the experienced team at Sioux Falls Smiles. Our knowledge and years of experience will help your oral surgery in Sioux Falls go off without a hitch. Here are a few great reasons for having your procedure done in our dentist office:
- Your choice of two sedation options – inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form
- Comforting amenities that include soft pillows, cozy blankets, TVs, and headphones
- A compassionate and thoughtful team who will listen to your concerns and answer all your questions
- A variety of payment options, including dental insurance (we’re in network with several plans) and financing through CareCredit
If you need an oral surgical procedure, you know the place to go – Sioux Falls Smiles. Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule an appointment.
Give Your Smile the Best Treatment Possible
We do a whole lot more here than just routine checkups. Our team also offers an impressive lineup of oral surgical services, plus we have 3-D imaging equipment we can use in planning your treatment. Our services include:
- Teeth Extractions – If we’re unable to save your tooth, we’ll remove it to protect your oral health and prevent further problems.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can handle wisdom teeth cases right here, including impacted wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – To prepare your jaw for dental implants, your dentist can place new bone material in your jaw so that new bone cells will begin to grow.
- Ridge Augmentations – We’ll build up your jaw ridge where you have missing teeth, either to prepare for implants or to make it look more attractive.
- Gum Grafts – Your dentist can take gum tissue from the roof of your mouth and place it where your gums have receded.
There’s often no need to spend time and money traveling to see a specialist. We can handle your Sioux Falls oral surgery right here. Call Sioux Falls Smiles today at 605-250-4651 to make an appointment, or you can .