Did you know there’s a quick way to repair damaged and imperfect teeth that can give you a new smile in just two appointments? Using dental veneers in Sioux Falls, our team can help you:
- Look younger and more successful
- Take pride in the appearance of your smile
- Increase your confidence in your professional life
- Make better first impressions
- Draw others to you with a natural-looking smile
Don’t wait any longer to get the smile you’ve been dreaming about! Call Family Dentistry of Sioux Falls today at 605-250-4651 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation. We’re located on South Minnesota Avenue, across the street from Famous Dave’s.
Veneers Will Transform Your Appearance
You may not know much about teeth veneers. However, you should if you’re tired of putting up with damaged, worn, or misshapen teeth. Veneers are thin shells of material, usually porcelain, that your dentist will cement to the front of your teeth. You can walk out of our office with a beautiful, genuine-looking smile that others will immediately notice – for all the right reasons!
We’ll help you decide on the type of veneers that are right for you, as they come in a variety of shades, shapes, thicknesses, and translucencies. We often use e.max porcelain for veneers because it allows them to be ultra thin, yet flexible and durable at the same time. This material works great for many of our patients, but we’ll always give you options for your veneers treatment.
Getting your veneers is simple:
- During your initial consultation, you’ll choose your new veneers.
- We’ll show you a wax-up or smile preview of your new smile.
- If necessary, your dentist will remove a small amount of tooth enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
- We’ll take impressions using our digital scanner – that means no goopy mess for you.
- Our lab partner will make your veneers and ship them to us.
- You’ll return to our office to have them bonded into place.
Dental veneers in Sioux Falls can give you a beautiful new smile quickly. Call Family Dentistry of Sioux Falls today at 605-250-4651 to make an appointment or .