When faced with a dental emergency, it’s good to know the name of a dentist office that can give you the care you need. We’re your go-to professionals for any dental emergencies in Sioux Falls. Our dentists provide skilled, compassionate care to our patients, so you know your smile will be in good hands. Come see us when you have a dental crisis, and we’ll:
- Offer you a choice of three levels of sedation if desired
- Address your immediate concern to get you out of pain
- Repair your smile using restorative dentistry or other treatments
- Provide follow-up care to ensure your smile stays healthy
Don’t continue in pain! Call Sioux Falls Smiles now for your dental emergency: 605-250-4651. We’re located at 2701 S. Minnesota Ave., Suite 3 – right beside Fit My Feet.
Rely On Our Team For Fast Help
Time is of the essence when your mouth is hurting and your smile is in jeopardy. You can trust the team at Sioux Falls Smiles to provide you fast, expert treatment when you need it most. Our skilled dentists and staff have the experience you need during a dental crisis. Plus, our office features amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones that will provide a touch of home when you’re hurting.
Below are a few dental treatments that we may use to repair your smile in a dental emergency:
- Tooth Fillings – A filling will stop your dental pain and repair the damage from a cavity. Both traditional silver fillings and tooth-colored fillings are available.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist can stop your toothache and prevent extraction with this beneficial treatment. It’s no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
- Tooth Extractions – If removing your tooth becomes necessary, we’ll do it quickly and comfortably. We offer several options for replacing your tooth, too.
- TMJ Treatment – We can have a custom-fit oral appliance made for you to eliminate tension on your jaw joints and help you feel better soon.
You don’t have to suffer any longer! Call us now for any dental emergencies in Sioux Falls. You can also if you have a non-emergency need.