A full-mouth reconstruction in Sioux Falls can give you back your missing teeth and everything that goes along with them, including:
- A Diverse Diet – If you have missing or damaged teeth, you probably skip foods because of an inability to chew them. Repairing and replacing teeth gives you the ability to enjoy meals you may not have eaten for many months.
- A Full and Beautiful Smile – You’ll no longer feel the need to hide your teeth behind your hand and smile with closed lips.
- Increased Confidence – Damaged and missing teeth keep you from smiling, which negatively affects your interactions with others. You’ll smile confidently and feel good about your appearance following a full-mouth restoration.
Ready to plan your full-mouth rehabilitation? Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule a consultation. With two sedation choices and many amenities, you’re sure to stay comfortable during any procedure.
We Use Advanced Technology to Plan & Perform Full-Mouth Restorations
Our team will use advanced technology to assess your dental condition and to plan and perform your full-mouth restoration. Our technology includes:
- 3-D Imaging – This high-tech equipment reveals your teeth and also your underlying bone, tissue, and nerves. It helps us plan and perform dental implant placement and many other treatments.
- Digital X-rays – These X-rays are faster and involve less hassle than traditional X-rays. They also use far less radiation.
- Digital Dental Impressions – No messy goo is needed when we use digital technology to make impressions of your teeth.
Find Many Options for Repairing & Replacing Teeth
Dental implants are a highly versatile teeth replacement since our team can restore them with:
- Dental Crowns – You can replace one tooth with a crown attached to an implant.
- Dental Bridges – We can support a bridge with implants to replace multiple missing teeth. If you’d prefer not to get implants, you can choose a traditional bridge instead.
- Dentures – Implant dentures offer many benefits, including avoiding the bone loss that occurs with traditional dentures. For one of the most affordable full-mouth teeth replacements with implants, our dentists can attach a full arch of non-removable teeth to as few as four implants. You can also choose traditional dentures.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Sioux Falls, call us at 605-250-4651 or use our to schedule online.