Even though you may not notice, your smile is constantly changing. That’s why a 5-year-old’s dental needs are so different from those of a 15-year-old – and a 50-year-old will have different issues than either of them. With family dentistry in Sioux Falls, our team keeps your smile in great shape no matter how old you are!
Your family will benefit from:
- Happy visits to give your youngest family members a positive introduction to the dentist
- Comprehensive smile care, from dental exams to dental implants
- Our ability to see several family members at the same time, which eliminates the need to make multiple or lengthy trips to our office
- Our location near several schools, including Laura Wilder Elementary, Edison Middle School, and Patrick Henry Middle School
- Safe dental sedation for all ages, including young children
- Amenities like ceiling-mounted TVs, headphones, and blankets to ensure your treatment is as comfortable as possible
To schedule a visit, call us today at 605-250-4651. With three dentists and several dental hygienists, it’s often possible for us to see multiple family members at once. Ask us about this option when making your appointment.
Start Your Child Off Right With Early Dental Visits
Some practices advise waiting until a child is 2 or 3 years old before bringing them to see a dentist for the first time. We recommend following the American Dental Association’s guidance to bring them before their first birthday. That way our team can:
- Ensure your child feels at ease in our office from a very young age
- Address questions you may have about teething or other aspects of their dental development
- Introduce services like cleanings at a pace that is comfortable for your child
- Advise you on proper oral hygiene practices to prepare your child for a lifetime of great dental health
You’ll Find Smile Services For Every Age
General dentistry is important to keep smiles of all ages healthy. As you get older, you may need additional services like:
- Cosmetic dentistry, to conceal imperfections, whiten teeth, and more
- Invisalign orthodontics, to straighten teeth without metal braces
- Restorative dentistry, to repair cavities, breaks, and other kinds of damage
- Teeth replacement, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions, bone grafts, gum grafts, and more
For family dentistry in Sioux Falls, call us at 605-250-4651 or .