- Relax with comforts like blankets, pillows, & TVs
- Choose from three levels of soothing sedation
- Trust our dentists’ years of experience
At Sioux Falls Smiles, we provide a variety of great dental services, including wisdom teeth extraction. Rather than sending you to a specialist, we can take care of you right here in our office. Here are some reasons to visit us for your Sioux Falls wisdom teeth removal:
- Your choice of three levels of sedation
- Amenities that include blankets, pillows, TVs, and headphones
- A compassionate and caring team of dentists and staff
- The experience gained over years of performing wisdom teeth procedures
Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule your appointment. We’re conveniently located on South Minnesota Avenue and share a parking lot with Fit My Feet.
Rely On Our Expertise For Your Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Your wisdom teeth, or “third molars” as they are also called, usually begin to emerge between the ages of 17 and 25. They can often come through with no problems; however, for some people these teeth put their oral health at risk.
Wisdom teeth can cause crowding, pain, and damage to your other teeth and gums. Plus, if they only emerge partially, they can be difficult to keep clean and free of trapped food particles, which can lead to tooth decay.
If your wisdom teeth are causing you problems, the team here at Sioux Falls Smiles can help. We can handle your wisdom teeth extraction, no matter your situation. Even if they’re impacted, we have the experience and know-how to safely remove them.
Sedation Is Available to Help You Relax
When you visit us for your wisdom teeth procedure, you won’t have to worry about being uncomfortable. Aside from numbing your mouth, we offer you three levels of sedation, one of which will help you completely relax during your visit:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in a sweet-smelling gas that will immediately begin to relax you from head to toe. This type of sedation is safe even for kids.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe an FDA-approved pill that you’ll take before your procedure. It will help you feel relaxed all over and maybe a little groggy.
- IV Sedation – For our deepest level of sedation, we’ll put you in a “twilight” state. You won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your procedure.
If you need wisdom teeth removal in Sioux Falls, visit the expert team at Sioux Falls Smiles. Call us today at 605-250-4651 to make an appointment, or feel free to .