- Take the chill off with a warm blanket
- Find services for every member of your family
- Choose from two kinds of dental sedation
At Sioux Falls Smiles, we want you to feel welcome, relaxed, and happy when you visit our office. One thing we never want you to feel is stressed. Our team is committed to offering you stress-free dental care in Sioux Falls. As our patient, you will experience:
- Convenient Scheduling Options – With three dentists, we can often see multiple family members at the same time to minimize time spent in the reception area. We’re also typically able to offer you same-day appointments for dental emergencies.
- Comprehensive Services – You can lessen your stress by visiting a single dental practice for your smile care. You’ll feel more relaxed with a team you know and trust.
- Soothing Sedation – With a choice of two kinds of sedation, you don’t need to feel nervous about any procedure.
- Simple Payment – We work with many insurance companies, but we also accept other forms of payment including CareCredit financing.
- Comfortable Treatment – We use leading-edge technology for everything from dental crowns to dental cleanings to keep your treatment as comfortable as possible. We also help you relax during your treatment with amenities like pillows, blankets, and ceiling-mounted TVs.
To schedule a stress-free visit, call us today at 605-250-4651.
Find Many Ways to Improve Your Smile
The foundation of our practice is general dental care. With our team’s advanced training, we also offer many other smile services:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Whether you choose veneers, whitening, or other cosmetic services, you’ll end up with a stunning smile.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten teeth without all of the hassles of metal braces.
- Restorative Dental Care – Our dentists can fix everything from small cavities to badly broken teeth with restorative care, including dental crowns.
- Oral Surgery – Our dentists remove teeth and perform other oral surgery procedures, including bone grafts.
- Teeth Replacement – You can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. Other tooth replacement options include dentures and dental bridges.
For stress-free dental care in Sioux Falls, call us at 605-250-4651 or .