Orthodontic treatment is not unlike renovating a house or restoring a car. To achieve your beautiful end result, you’ll need to endure some inconveniences. Not at Sioux Falls Smiles, though. We make it possible to straighten your smile without inconvenient – and unsightly – metal braces. With Invisalign in Sioux Falls, you’ll enjoy:
- Faster Results – While every smile is different, Invisalign treatment typically takes less time than treatment with braces. You’ll likely be able to straighten your smile in months instead of years.
- An Unobstructed Smile – Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic that is virtually invisible in your smile. You won’t feel self-conscious about your appearance.
- An Unrestricted Diet – There’s no need to avoid any foods, including sticky and crunchy treats, during Invisalign treatment. You can take your aligners out for meals.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Metal braces make it a real challenge to brush and floss your teeth. Oral hygiene is a snap with removable aligners. You won’t need special equipment like a floss threader.
- Superior Comfort – Smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate your mouth the way metal brackets and wires can.
- Precise Results – Our dentists use special software to create a custom treatment plan for you. A special lab manufactures your custom-made aligners using this plan.
- Simple Treatment – You’ll make only occasional visits to our office so we can check your progress, and you won’t need any uncomfortable adjustments. You just wear each set of aligners about two weeks, then switch to the next ones in the series.
To see if Invisalign is right for your smile, call 605-250-4651 today to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists.
Digital Technology Improves Your Invisalign TreatmentGet A Beautiful Straight Smile With Invisalign Read Transcript
There's quite a few benefits for our patients to give some good serious consideration to Invisalign system over standard braces. It's a clear device or appliance that we place in the mouth, the patient can take it out to brush and clean it out, to eat, and it doesn't show nearly as much as braces do, of course. And the way they're designed, they're a gradual change in the arrangement of the teeth. A computer designs that, and we're able to get the teeth to move more quickly. Usually the Invisalign's a little less expensive, too, kind of, depending on us the severity of the case.
We use the latest technology in all aspects of our practice at Sioux Falls Smiles. Our dentists will examine you using equipment like digital X-rays, 3-D imaging, and intraoral cameras to determine if you’re a candidate for treatment with Invisalign. Chances are good you will be as it can correct issues like overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, crowding, and gaps between teeth.
Once we’ve determined you’re a candidate, we will:
- Make impressions of your teeth using digital technology instead of messy goop
- Use the impressions to create a 3-D model of your smile
- Use the model to design a custom treatment plan for you with special software
- Send our plan to an Invisalign lab, which uses it to produce a series of custom-made aligners for you
Enhance Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to further improve your smile with some of our other cosmetic dentistry procedures. A complete smile makeover might also include:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can hide issues like chips, wear and tear, and stubborn stains.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your newly straight teeth with convenient at-home whitening.
- Dental Bonding – A bonding treatment can conceal minor imperfections.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Don’t let receding gums detract from your straight smile. Our dentists can use a comfortable gum grafting procedure to restore your gums.
- Teeth Contouring – A contouring treatment can address problems that orthodontics can’t, such as an uneven edge or overly pointy tooth.
- Gum Reshaping – We can remove gum tissue that may be overshadowing your smile.
For Invisalign in Sioux Falls, call us today at 605-250-4651 to request an appointment. You can also .