Visit Us Every Six Months For Dental Cleanings & Exams in Sioux Falls
We know it can be tempting to skip regular dental cleanings and exams in Sioux Falls. But don’t do it! These general dental services are the simplest and most affordable way to keep your teeth and gums in top condition.
Regular dental checkups allow us to:
- Find and treat issues like cavities before they can turn into more serious problems
- Get to know you, so our team understands your smile goals and challenges
- Screen you for gum disease, oral cancer, and other health-threatening conditions
- Use high-tech equipment like intraoral cameras to show you issues that need attention and explain your treatment options
- Remove plaque and other damaging substances from your teeth
For the best results, we recommend visiting us every six months for an exam and cleaning. To schedule your next appointment, call us today at 605-250-4651.
If you’re a new patient, you can expect to:
- Review your health history with us
- Have digital X-rays taken
- Receive a complete oral exam from one of our dentists
- Be given personalized options for treatment with a dental assistant if we detect any problems
Lessen the Severity of Problems With Early Detection
As with any medical issue, early detection keeps problems that affect your mouth from becoming serious. We use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays to look for early signs of:
- Gum Disease – In its early stages, no more than a deep cleaning may be needed to treat gum disease. In advanced stages, you may need gum recession treatment to return your gums to health and prevent tooth loss.
- Oral Cancer – The survival rates for oral cancer are highest if it is treated before it can spread from your mouth to lymph nodes or other organs.
- Decay – Small cavities can be treated with dental fillings. Larger cavities will require a crown. If decay gets inside your tooth, you will need a root canal procedure.
Your Exams Are Always Comfortable With Technology & Sedation
We try to make dental cleanings and all our treatment as comfortable as possible. An intraoral camera enables our dentists to examine your mouth with less poking and prodding. We can even share its images with you on a monitor to show you what is going on in your mouth. If you’re especially nervous about your cleaning, ask us if sedation can help you relax.
For dental cleanings and exams in Sioux Falls, call us at 605-250-4651 or .