Excellent oral health is a team effort. You do your part by brushing and flossing at home. We provide valuable assistance with our general dentistry in Sioux Falls. Regular dental cleanings and exams and preventive services like sealants help prevent cavities and gum disease from taking hold.
Our general dental care also:
- Enables you to keep your natural teeth, so you won’t need costly reconstructive care
- Removes disease-causing bacteria to keep your mouth healthy
- Helps us identify issues that may need to be addressed, such as worn enamel caused by teeth grinding or signs of oral cancer
- Keeps your teeth looking bright and beautiful
Make us your partner for excellent oral health! Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule your next exam or other general dental service.
Supplement Home Oral Hygiene With Professional Care
With daily brushing and flossing, you can remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth before they can cause dental problems. Still, even with diligent oral hygiene habits, it’s easy to miss the nooks and crannies where bacteria can collect. That is why we recommend visiting us for checkups at least twice a year. As with any service in our office, we use some of the latest dental technology to examine you, including digital imaging and intraoral cameras.
In addition to an exam, you may receive these general dental services:
- Dental Cleanings – Our team can remove even the toughest tartar buildup. Your teeth will look and feel fantastic!
- Fluoride – Applications of fluoride strengthen tooth enamel to make it more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – Coatings of ultra-thin plastic create a barrier that prevents bacteria from getting into the tiny grooves on top of your teeth.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We can help with diagnosing the cause and relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of dry mouth.
- Halitosis Treatment – Our dentists can treat the underlying causes of bad breath, including gum disease and dry mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll assess the severity of your disease so we can offer the most effective treatment.
- Mouthguards – Protect your mouth from athletic injuries with a custom-made mouthguard. We can also make mouthguards to stop you from grinding your teeth and to help you breathe easier while you sleep.
For general dentistry in Sioux Falls, call us today at 605-250-4651 or .