Gum disease, injury, and even genetic factors can all affect the health of your gums, causing them to recede and putting your teeth and bone at risk. The good news is that we offer Sioux Falls gum recession treatment that is both quick and comfortable. As part of our cosmetic dentistry services, we use innovative gum grafting methods:
- Restore your gum health completely
- Give you more attractive gums in just one procedure
- Reduce your tooth sensitivity to hot and cold
- Help you avoid tooth loss and other damage to your smile
- Give you a fast, efficient healing time
To receive excellent gum care from our doctor, call Sioux Falls Smiles today at 605-250-4651 for an appointment.
Get Your Gums Back in Shape With Comfortable Grafting Treatment
No matter what reason is behind your receded gums, our skilled team can help. The longer your gum health deteriorates, the more you risk your entire oral health. Left untreated, gum recession can eventually cause your teeth to become loose and even fall out. It’s much better to get gum treatment now and prevent further smile damage later.
Sioux Falls Smiles offers traditional gum grafts for repairing gums. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Our doctor will remove some of your healthy tissue, usually from the top of your mouth.
- Then, they will manipulate the new tissue so that it covers the crown (the visible part) of your teeth.
- We’ll attach the new tissue to keep it in place and protect your gums while helping new tissue grow.
- Your gums will look more attractive, and they’ll soon be back to full health.
Don’t risk your valuable smile! Visit our dental practice for gum recession treatment in Sioux Falls. Call Sioux Falls Smiles today at 605-250-4651 to make your appointment, or you can .