Experience Top-Notch Dental Care For Your Family
We are so glad that you found our virtual home, and we can’t wait to see you in person sometime soon. Sioux Falls Smiles prides itself on being a forward-looking dental office that offers patients a hometown feel. At our office, you’ll never be just a number on a chart or a set of teeth that need to be fixed. Our dentists and staff recognize each patient as an individual with unique wants and needs. We provide personalized treatment tailored to suit you, and we’ll never recommend services that aren’t truly needed or that we wouldn’t want our own families to have.
As far as families go, we have many patient families who trust us with their smile care. We’ve been told that one of the biggest reasons why they do is on account of our commitment to comfortable care at every visit. You’re welcome to take us up on a warm blanket or soft pillow for a touch of home, plus we have TVs and headphones that provide you a nice distraction while we’re tending to your smile.
If you are someone who experiences dental anxiety, we’ll offer you a choice of three sedation options. Choose inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral conscious sedation using a small pill, or IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight” state, after which you’ll have no memory of your procedure.
We also offer all these types of dental care to keep you smiling big:
- Dental Implants – This is the best way to remedy adult tooth loss for many patients. These replacement teeth roots will give you back your smile and bite.
- Clear Aligners – We can straighten your teeth quickly and comfortably without any metal whatsoever.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – For other repairs, we can offer fixed bridges and crowns made with excellent materials.
- Preventive Dentistry – Basic smile care services and preventive treatments help you avoid big problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile and increase your confidence with our many services.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer teeth fillings, root canals, dentures, and much more to rebuild your smile.
- Oral Surgery – Protect your oral health or prepare your mouth for implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Relieve tension on your TMJ, eliminate teeth grinding, and reduce related headaches.
- Sleep Apnea – End your nightmare now! Sleep better, feel better, and protect your overall health with our oral appliances.
- Emergency Dentistry – If you are an established patient, we’ll get you in as soon as possible for your dental crisis.
Call your new dentist in Sioux Falls today at 605-250-4651. You can also schedule online.