Sioux Falls Smiles prides itself on being a modern dentist office that offers patients a hometown feel. Here, you’ll never be just a number or a set of teeth that need to be worked on. Our dentists and staff recognize each patient as an individual with unique wants and needs. We provide personalized treatment tailored to suit you, and we’ll never recommend services that aren’t truly needed or that we wouldn’t want our own families to have.
Speaking of families, we have many patient families who trust us with their smile care. There are many reasons why, but we’ve been told one of the biggest of these is our commitment to comfortable care at every visit. You’re welcome to take us up on a warm blanket or soft pillow for a touch of home, plus we have TVs and headphones that provide you a nice distraction while we’re tending to your smile.
If you’re like many of our patients who experience dental anxiety, we’ll offer you a choice of three sedation options. Choose inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral conscious sedation using a small pill, or IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight” state, after which you’ll have no memory of your procedure.
Another reason so many of the area’s residents have chosen us as their family dentist is because we provide so many different treatments here. We offer all these types of dental care:
- Dental Implants – These replacement teeth roots will give you back your smile and bite.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth quickly and comfortably without any metal.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We offer fixed bridges and crowns made while you wait.
- General Dentistry – Routine smile care services and preventive treatments help you avoid big problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile and increase your confidence with our help.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer teeth fillings, root canals, dentures, and much more to rebuild your smile.
- Oral Surgery – Protect your oral health or prepare your mouth for implants with our services.
- TMJ Treatment – Relieve tension on your TMJ, eliminate teeth grinding, and reduce related headaches.
- Sleep Apnea – Sleep better, feel better, and protect your overall health.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll get you in as soon as possible for your dental crisis.
Call your new dentist in Harrisburg today at 605-250-4651. You can also .