If you’re like most folks, you feel good about yourself when you get a fresh haircut. You’ll enjoy a similar, but much longer lasting, boost in your self image when you beautify your smile. The team at Sioux Falls Smiles is happy to help!
At our Sioux Falls, SD office, you can:
- Get a Straight Smile – Straightening teeth no longer has to be an ordeal that involves wearing unsightly metal braces for many months. Invisalign aligners move your teeth gently into place, usually within 12 months. Made of clear plastic, they blend easily into your smile. Plus, you can take them out for meals and to clean your teeth.
- Brighten Dingy Teeth – Our professional products deliver results you just can’t get from drugstore whitening. That’s because they contain a higher percentage of whitening ingredients. We offer two convenient choices you can use at home.
- Replace Missing Teeth – With our team’s implant expertise, you can choose dental implants to fill smile gaps of any size. Implants serve the same function as tooth roots, stimulating your jaw so the bone remains strong. If you’d rather not get implants, you can select a dental bridge or dentures.
- Conceal Smile Imperfections – Our dentists can use dental veneers or a bonding treatment to cover up flaws like stains, chips, and gaps. They will examine you, discuss your needs, and determine which option is right for you. It may be possible to erase minor issues like an uneven edge, small chip, or pointy tooth with a simple tooth contouring treatment.
- Improve Appearance of Gums – If heavy gums bother you, we can correct the look of an overly “gummy” smile by removing a bit of tissue. If your gums have receded, a gum graft can give your gumline an attractive and healthy look again.
Call us today at 605-250-4651 to schedule an appointment at Sioux Falls Smiles in Sioux Falls, SD. You can also .