Braces work great at straightening teeth. But they come with some downsides, including a mouth full of highly visible metal. If you’re an adult, you’re probably not thrilled at the prospect of showing brackets and wires when you smile. At our office, you have another option: Invisalign orthodontics.
Invisalign moves your teeth into place using smooth plastic aligners instead of metal braces. While it’s not right for everyone, it corrects many common orthodontic issues, including gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites. To see if you’re a good candidate for this treatment, schedule a consultation by calling 605-250-4651 today.
In the meantime see what so many patients like about Invisalign aligners:
- Blend into Your Smile – Clear aligners fade into your smile in a way that braces don’t. Chances are, many people won’t even see them unless you point them out. So you’ll feel less self-conscious in business and social situations.
- Tailored to Your Teeth – Braces are a one-size-fits-all approach. When you visit for progress checks, your dentist adjusts them to your needs by tightening the wires. In contrast, we use special software to create an individualized treatment plan for you. It’s used to create your Invisalign aligners.
- Don’t Affect Your Daily Routine – You wear braces 24/7. You don’t have a choice. But your clear aligners can be removed for meals and oral hygiene. So you can keep eating your favorite foods, without worrying about them getting stuck in braces. And brushing and flossing is a breeze – so you’re less likely to develop decay during treatment.
- Easy to Use – Once you’re receive your Invisalign aligners, you simply wear each set about two weeks and then switch to the next ones in your series. You see us only for occasional progress checks. The best part is, there are no uncomfortable adjustments of wires.
- Faster Results – Every smile is different, so treatment times will vary. But most people complete Invisalign in 12 to 18 months. In contrast, braces can take two years to produce the desired results – or even longer.
Interested in Invisalign orthodontics? To visit our Sioux Falls, SD office for a consultation, call 605-250-4651 today. Or .