When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you require a dental specialist prepared to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll discover at Sioux Falls Smiles. Our team is comprised of skilled, skilled dentists as well as compassionate staff members who will give you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more nervous than usual. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your treatment to relax you as well as relax your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also address any kind of questions you have regarding your dental care. We want to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any kind of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we commonly deal with, as well as actions you can take before you get to our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and also pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to alleviate pain and also swelling, as well as bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), as well as put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help maintain any type of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a skilled emergency dentist near 57105. Call Sioux Falls Smiles right now at 605-250-4651 for an appointment.